Your Debt Defense Attorney in Jacksonville
Problems with debt not only affect your credit score, but they also cause you undue stress in your day-to-day life. Break the cycle of debt by depending on the Law Office Of Glenn S. Banner, P.A. for problems relating to debt law in Jacksonville, FL. There is no reason for you to be overwhelmed by your financial problems. Instead, depend on a skilled lawyer that provides the legal advice to help you effectively address your debt crisis.
Fight Back Against Debt Collectors
Did you know that there are state and federal fair debt collection laws enacted to prevent debt collectors from using harassing, abusive, misleading, dishonest and unfair debt collection practices? If you are a victim of unlawful, abusive and harassing conduct by debt collectors you may be entitled to monetary damages.
With years of experience representing debt collectors, banks and mortgage lenders, I can protect and enforce your legal rights to be free from debt collector abuse and harassment.
Please contact your Jacksonville Debt Defense Attorney today if you have experienced any of these common practices by debt collectors, banks and mortgage servicers:
- Calls at an unusual time such as before 8:00 a.m. and after 9:00 p.m.
- Unauthorized communications to consumers represented by attorney
- Calls at work
- Collection calls to third parties, such as spouses, roommates and friends without consent
- Use the threat of use of violence or other criminal means to harm the physical person, reputation, or property of any person
- Use obscene or profane language or language the natural consequence of which is to abuse the hearer or reader.
- Excessively calling telephone to ring or engaging any person in telephone conversation repeatedly or continuously with intent to annoy, abuse, or harass any person at the called number.
- The representation or implication that nonpayment of any debt will result in the arrest or imprisonment of any person or the seizure, garnishment, attachment, or sale of any property or wages of any person unless such action is lawful, and the debt collector or creditor intends to take such action.
- The threat to take any action that cannot legally be taken or that is not intended to be taken.
- Misrepresenting the name and identity of the debt collector’s business, company, or organization.
- Falsely represent of the character, amount, or legal status of any debt
- Falsely represent that nonpayment of any debt will result in arrest, imprisonment, garnishment of wages
What to do if you are being harassed by a debt collector, bank or mortgage servicer?
- Keep a call log with the date, time and person you spoke with for all calls to and from your bank or mortgage servicer
- Save voicemails and messages
- Save all documents and emails related to the debt
Offering Legal Solutions to Your Debt Problems
A dedicated debt law attorney is here to do my best for every single client that walks through my doors. I offer responsive representation and results to individuals facing difficult financial situations. To address the issues, I guide you through a variety of options that help you to climb your way out of any debt problem you may face. Call today if you need help getting out of debt for any of the following reasons:
- Prevent Property Repossession
- Contest Foreclosure
- Stop Collection Lawsuits & Judgments
- End Wage Garnishments
- Eliminate Credit Card & Other Debt
- Reduce or Eliminate Medical Debt
Call the Law Office Of Glenn S. Banner, P.A. today to learn more about your rights and the legal options available to you for getting out of debt. I provide legal services throughout Northeast Florida, including Jacksonville, the Jacksonville Beaches, Ponte Vedra, Nocatee, Julington Creek, St. Augustine, and all communities in between.
For more information feel free to visit my direct site: Click here
Limited Time Offer!
Free Initial Phone Consultation
Law Office Of Glenn S. Banner, P.A.
5245 Commissioners Dr
Jacksonville, FL 32224904-497-4340
Restrictions May Apply
Offer Ends July 8, 2019
Your offer has been sent to your email.
Message Sent. Thank you for contacting us. We will be in touch with you shortly.
- Florida Bar Association, Jacksonville Bar Association